About our Website Development Services
Some of our projects were to develop a new website. Others were to refresh an old website to make it more useful.
The challenge is in knowing what needs to be done to reach your goal. When you are starting fresh, here is a list of goals to get you started:
- Is the domain name important?
- First Steps: Choosing a Domain Name
- Is web hosting important?
- What should I be looking for in a quality hosting provider
- What steps need to be taken to create the website?
- Who will provide the design/layout?
- How does the layout get turned into a working website?
- How will I update the website with fresh content?
- How will I interact with visitors to the website
- What is the primary message I am trying to communicate to my visitors?
- You can read a variety of our web development blog post articles
When you are looking to update or enhance your existing website, there are additional questions. The reason for this is that you have had some feedback on how your website is performing.
The goal here is to improve website interaction based on visitor feedback. Additionally, the effort should help you to better manage the relationship between you/your company and your visitors.
- What is the flow/journey you would like your visitors to take through your website?
- What is broken/not working at the moment?
- What is the primary goal with a web site refresh? (more visitors/higher quality visitors/better customer leads)
After your website is live, our web development team help you to maintain your website. The primary goal of our team is in Keeping your WordPress Website Secure.
One of our web development professionals can help you answer all of your questions, and identify furthers areas of concern. Our goal is to provide you with a clear direction to meeting your goals for your website as it relates to your business.
You can have a look at some of the project we have completed in the past:
- A WordPress Restaurant website
- A WordPress Events website
- A Multi-lingual WordPress Company website
- A Multi-lingual WordPress Travel website
- A WordPress Manufacturing and Catalogue website
To get started, please provide your contact details in the form and we will contact you.