No matter if you are going to be developing a new web site, or updating an existing website, the challenge is in knowing what needs to be done to reach your goal. When you are starting fresh, the goals are a bit more defined:
- Is the domain name important?
- How to I get a quality domain name?
- Is web hosting important?
- What should I be looking for in a quality hosting provider
- What steps need to be taken to create the website?
- Who will provide the design/layout?
- How does the layout get turned into a working website?
- How will I update the website with fresh content?
- How will I interact with visitors to the website
- What is the primary message I am trying to communicate to my visitors?
If you are looking to update or enhance your existing website, the questions are a little more involved. The reason for this is that you have had some feedback on how your website is performing. The goal here is to improve website interaction based on visitor feedback, with the hopes of better managing the relationship between you/your company and your visitors.
- What is the flow/journey you would like your visitors to take through your website?
- What is broken/not working at the moment?
- What is the primary goal with a web site refresh? (more visitors/higher quality visitors/better customer leads)
One of our web development professionals can help you answer these questions, and identify furthers areas of concern. Our goal is to provide you with a clear direction to meeting your goals for your website as it relates to your business.
To get started, please fill out the form and we will contact you soon.