About Our Security Services
If your website has been hacked, please click here – My WordPress Website has been Hacked. One of our Security Services technicians will get your problem sorted out quickly.
There is nothing worse than logging into your website to be presented with a big red screen from Google stating your website is unsafe. Our WordPress Security services experts have years of experience in dealing with security issues for WordPress and other PHP based websites.
Our Security Services cover the following:
- Emergency Response – fixing the problem urgently
- Security Issues Monitoring
- Implement file/database backup procedures
- Weekly updates or core files, themes and plugins
- Security lock down of all files to help prevent intrusion
- Weekly assessment of common threats and implementation of preventative measures
- Activity and Security logging
- Monitoring of your websites uptime/downtime
If your would like a more “hands on” approach to your websites security, you can read “WordPress Security: Keeping your WordPress Website Secure“.
We hope you never need to use this, but problems do occur from time to time. The first steps will be to close down your hacked website and analyze what has happened. Based on our findings, we will provide a full report detailing our findings, how to repair the issues and the estimated cost.
It is your choice on how to proceed.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Maintenance Program
Anyone that subscribes to the Monthly maintenance program is automatically protected by our Emergency response program as well.
Please feel free to ask us any questions about how our security services can help your business.