Web Development Services What We Do
Premium Service at Off-Shore Prices
Our Project Team Leaders speak English! So you will never need to worry if your instructions were understood properly.
Our Development Teams are comprised of talented, well-educated, and cost effective resources. This keeps our pricing at a competitive low level and we pass this savings on to you. All while maintaining a Premium level of communication (in English) with you during the duration of your project and into the future.
Subscribe to Updates and Special Offers. Occassionally, we let you know about special pricing or offers for tools that can help make managing your website much easier. Your info will be kept private.
No matter if you are going to be developing a new web site, or updating an existing website, the challenge is in knowing what needs to be done to reach your goal. When you are starting fresh, the goals are a bit more defined:
- Is the domain name important?
- How to I get a quality domain name?
- Is web hosting important?
- What should I be looking for in a quality hosting provider
- What steps need to be taken to create the website?
- Who will provide the design/layout?
- How does the layout get turned into a working website?
- How will I update the website with fresh content?
- How will I interact with visitors to the website
- What is the primary message I am trying to communicate to my visitors?
If you are looking to update or enhance your existing website, the questions are a little more involved. The reason for this is that you have had some feedback on how your website is performing. The goal here is to improve website interaction based on visitor feedback, with the hopes of better managing the relationship between you/your company and your visitors.
- What is the flow/journey you would like your visitors to take through your website?
- What is broken/not working at the moment?
- What is the primary goal with a web site refresh? (more visitors/higher quality visitors/better customer leads)
One of our web development professionals can help you answer these questions, and identify furthers areas of concern. Our goal is to provide you with a clear direction to meeting your goals for your website as it relates to your business.
To get started, please fill out the form and we will contact you soon.
There is nothing worse than logging into your website to find inappropriate content or a big red screen from Google stating your website is unsafe. This is where our web site security services can help protect your online assets. Our Security experts have years of experience in dealing with critical issues for WordPress and other PHP based websites.
Our Security Services cover the following:
- Emergency Response for a hacked website
- Ongoing monthly maintenance contract
We hope you never need to use this, but problems do occur from time to time. One of our professionals will help close down your hacked website and analyze what has happened. Based on our findings, we will provide a full report details our findings with a guide to fixing the issues and an estimated costs.
It is your choice on how to proceed.
Our approach is provide the following services to help keep your website up to date and as secure as possible:
- Implement file/database backup procedures
- Weekly updates or core files, themes and plugins
- Security lock down of all files to help prevent intrusion
- Weekly assessment of common threats and implementation of preventative measures
- Activity and Security logging
- Monitoring of uptime/downtime
Anyone that subscribes to the Monthly maintenance program is automatically protected by our Emergency response program as well.
If you would like more information on WordPress security or alerts on the topic, feel free to check out these popular links:
Please feel free to ask us any questions about this service and how it can help your business.
If you have older code or computers, our seasoned experts can help fix most problems so your business can still operate smoothly.
We can also help you implement a more cost effective hardware configuration for older computer systems such as PDP-11, VAX/VMS/OpenVMS, Alpha, HP3000 and Sun Sparc systems. If your business is trying to figure out what to do with your classic systems, we can help.