Web Development Services What We Do
Premium Service at Off-Shore Prices
Our Project Team Leaders speak English! So you will never need to worry if your instructions were understood properly.
Our Development Teams are comprised of talented, well-educated, and cost effective resources. This keeps our pricing at a competitive low level and we pass this savings on to you. All while maintaining a Premium level of communication (in English) with you during the duration of your project and into the future.
Subscribe to Updates and Special Offers. Occassionally, we let you know about special pricing or offers for tools that can help make managing your website much easier. Your info will be kept private.
No matter if you are going to be developing a new web site, or updating an existing website, the challenge is in knowing what needs to be done to reach your goal. When you are starting fresh, the goals are a bit more defined:
- Is the domain name important?
- How to I get a quality domain name?
- Is web hosting important?
- What should I be looking for in a quality hosting provider
- What steps need to be taken to create the website?
- Who will provide the design/layout?
- How does the layout get turned into a working website?
- How will I update the website with fresh content?
- How will I interact with visitors to the website
- What is the primary message I am trying to communicate to my visitors?
If you are looking to update or enhance your existing website, the questions are a little more involved. The reason for this is that you have had some feedback on how your website is performing. The goal here is to improve website interaction based on visitor feedback, with the hopes of better managing the relationship between you/your company and your visitors.
- What is the flow/journey you would like your visitors to take through your website?
- What is broken/not working at the moment?
- What is the primary goal with a web site refresh? (more visitors/higher quality visitors/better customer leads)
One of our web development professionals can help you answer these questions, and identify furthers areas of concern. Our goal is to provide you with a clear direction to meeting your goals for your website as it relates to your business.
To get started, please fill out the form and we will contact you soon.
There is nothing worse than logging into your website to find inappropriate content or a big red screen from Google stating your website is unsafe. This is where our web site security services can help protect your online assets. Our Security experts have years of experience in dealing with critical issues for WordPress and other PHP based websites.
Our Security Services cover the following:
- Emergency Response for a hacked website
- Ongoing monthly maintenance contract
We hope you never need to use this, but problems do occur from time to time. One of our professionals will help close down your hacked website and analyze what has happened. Based on our findings, we will provide a full report details our findings with a guide to fixing the issues and an estimated costs.
It is your choice on how to proceed.
Our approach is provide the following services to help keep your website up to date and as secure as possible:
- Implement file/database backup procedures
- Weekly updates or core files, themes and plugins
- Security lock down of all files to help prevent intrusion
- Weekly assessment of common threats and implementation of preventative measures
- Activity and Security logging
- Monitoring of uptime/downtime
Anyone that subscribes to the Monthly maintenance program is automatically protected by our Emergency response program as well.
If you would like more information on WordPress security or alerts on the topic, feel free to check out these popular links:
Please feel free to ask us any questions about this service and how it can help your business.
A common use case for digital transformation addresses the use of aging legacy systems with highly customized, out-of-date applications. In most cases, these core systems are not keeping up with the demands of your business.
If you have older code or computers, our seasoned experts can help fix most problems so your business can still operate smoothly.
We perform a reappraisal of the future of your legacy systems and the packaged applications used around them. From here, we help you to develop a plan that involves a low-code replacement of the applications making it easier to manage the access to your legacy data using modern, seamless low-code applications.
A two-year-old customer portal, which served more than 20,000 users, was showing signs it could not scale further. With a mandate to increase the features by 20 percent and with a six-month timeline, the strategic decision was made to build an entirely new customer portal using OutSystems, a low-code platform development tool. In just four months, a team of three developers built an entirely new portal. Two months later, version two was released based on real-time change requests from business users. This Customer Portal is now a custom solution that is future-proofed and growing in user adoption by the client.