Web Development Services What We Do
Premium Service at Off-Shore Prices
Our Project Team Leaders speak English! So you will never need to worry if your instructions were understood properly.
Our Development Teams are comprised of talented, well-educated, and cost effective resources. This keeps our pricing at a competitive low level and we pass this savings on to you. All while maintaining a Premium level of communication (in English) with you during the duration of your project and into the future.
Subscribe to Updates and Special Offers. Occassionally, we let you know about special pricing or offers for tools that can help make managing your website much easier. Your info will be kept private.
About our Website Development Services
Some of our projects were to develop a new website. Others were to refresh an old website to make it more useful.
The challenge is in knowing what needs to be done to reach your goal. When you are starting fresh, here is a list of goals to get you started:
- Is the domain name important?
- First Steps: Choosing a Domain Name
- Is web hosting important?
- What should I be looking for in a quality hosting provider
- What steps need to be taken to create the website?
- Who will provide the design/layout?
- How does the layout get turned into a working website?
- How will I update the website with fresh content?
- How will I interact with visitors to the website
- What is the primary message I am trying to communicate to my visitors?
- You can read a variety of our web development blog post articles
When you are looking to update or enhance your existing website, there are additional questions. The reason for this is that you have had some feedback on how your website is performing.
The goal here is to improve website interaction based on visitor feedback. Additionally, the effort should help you to better manage the relationship between you/your company and your visitors.
- What is the flow/journey you would like your visitors to take through your website?
- What is broken/not working at the moment?
- What is the primary goal with a web site refresh? (more visitors/higher quality visitors/better customer leads)
After your website is live, our web development team help you to maintain your website. The primary goal of our team is in Keeping your WordPress Website Secure.
One of our web development professionals can help you answer all of your questions, and identify furthers areas of concern. Our goal is to provide you with a clear direction to meeting your goals for your website as it relates to your business.
You can have a look at some of the project we have completed in the past:
- A WordPress Restaurant website
- A WordPress Events website
- A Multi-lingual WordPress Company website
- A Multi-lingual WordPress Travel website
- A WordPress Manufacturing and Catalogue website
To get started, please provide your contact details in the form and we will contact you.
About Our Security Services
If your website has been hacked, please click here – My WordPress Website has been Hacked. One of our Security Services technicians will get your problem sorted out quickly.
There is nothing worse than logging into your website to be presented with a big red screen from Google stating your website is unsafe. Our WordPress Security services experts have years of experience in dealing with security issues for WordPress and other PHP based websites.
Our Security Services cover the following:
- Emergency Response – fixing the problem urgently
- Security Issues Monitoring
- Implement file/database backup procedures
- Weekly updates or core files, themes and plugins
- Security lock down of all files to help prevent intrusion
- Weekly assessment of common threats and implementation of preventative measures
- Activity and Security logging
- Monitoring of your websites uptime/downtime
If your would like a more “hands on” approach to your websites security, you can read “WordPress Security: Keeping your WordPress Website Secure“.
We hope you never need to use this, but problems do occur from time to time. The first steps will be to close down your hacked website and analyze what has happened. Based on our findings, we will provide a full report detailing our findings, how to repair the issues and the estimated cost.
It is your choice on how to proceed.
Subscribe to Our Monthly Maintenance Program
Anyone that subscribes to the Monthly maintenance program is automatically protected by our Emergency response program as well.
Please feel free to ask us any questions about how our security services can help your business.
A common use case for digital transformation addresses the use of aging legacy systems with highly customized, out-of-date applications. In most cases, these core systems are not keeping up with the demands of your business.
If you have older code or computers, our seasoned experts can help fix most problems so your business can still operate smoothly.
We perform a reappraisal of the future of your legacy systems and the packaged applications used around them. From here, we help you to develop a plan that involves a low-code replacement of the applications making it easier to manage the access to your legacy data using modern, seamless low-code applications.
A two-year-old customer portal, which served more than 20,000 users, was showing signs it could not scale further. With a mandate to increase the features by 20 percent and with a six-month timeline, the strategic decision was made to build an entirely new customer portal using OutSystems, a low-code platform development tool. In just four months, a team of three developers built an entirely new portal. Two months later, version two was released based on real-time change requests from business users. This Customer Portal is now a custom solution that is future-proofed and growing in user adoption by the client.