WordPress and WPML for Kai Tak Cruise Terminals
Great care was taken during development to ensure the website was accessible.
Highlights of this projects are:
- Multi-language – English and Chinese
- Client provided design
- Fully Responsive
- Image/Photo Galleries
- Full page image slider on home page
- Video Gallery
- Easily Update Ship Schedules
- Full Gallery of Events and Film shoots – easy to update
- Descriptions of Facilities
- Accessibility features
This project was completed in 3 months.
The facility is located on the site of the old Hong Kong International airport in Kowloon. Great care was taken to ensure the facility architecture blended with the surrounding area and the design was sustainable. The facility has been presented with multiple awards for its design and sustainability.
More than 700,000 people pass through the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal on an annual basis.